Monday, July 20, 2009

The Prologue

when i see it, it seems to make me flash back...
seeing the first of filling happiness, i am glad...
it's already fine with me, but yet, it's awkward for me...
can't imagine if first would be the bride...
i can't imagine myself losing freedom lock by marriage...
but, i pray to god, for giving first soul with joy...
it's my wishes, to you...
it's not me to be there...
but i see it from afar...
still, the first to be lock...
it's my joy to be truth...
happiness that fills my heart...
the memories, never did fade away...
always remembered...
blessing, with child, health and of course, wealth...
i am grateful, everything went on well...
it's your destination, and my prologue...
the never ending story which move on with time...
it's a long long goodbye...
it's shall never fall with tears...
and rise with a smile...

~MiNg~

No comments:

Post a Comment